- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Sophie Binney says
I’m glad you’re back. These always speak to me so much.
HAHAHAHA oh my gosh yes! People hate talking to me for this (out of many) reason!
Opus the Poet says
Some people just can’t stand logic, like the number one cause of death is parents fucking. Nobody gets born then nobody dies, but it’s hard to get anything done when there are no people to do it.
Jean-François Montigny says
Life has multiple purposes (reproduction, resources acquisition, survival time extension etc come to mind) so the depressed guy isn’t correct but in the last bubble… he’s more correct than an entire dissertion could be and it’s pretty scary.
when you are correct, and they can’t rebuttal you, they just state it’s hard to talk with you.
let’s be real! from the moment we are born we are already dying..
your body is consuming its own genetics to grow up, old, fragile, and weak.. we technically never lived a moment from the second we were delivered. we instantly began dying the moment we let out our first ever cry as a newborn.
it’s the “delusion” of living that keeps you going.
also i believe that the question “what’s the meaning of life” is wrong. life doesn’t have a meaning.
but it has goals.. goals to do good / bad and then get judged over what you choose after death.
“justice” is life doesn’t exist. the only true justice is death; since it’s the only thing everyone eventually reaches.