- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Jeffery Witman says
Doug Keipp says
my #1 reason for not attempting
Exactly – failure will just lead to even more shit… social services, mandatory psych evaluations, and so on and on.
The chances of failure or some busy-body interfering is what stops me too.
Failure can lead to utter pointlessness and depression PLUS being wheelchair bound with monitoring.
Skylar S Sunday says
fear of if I were to fail helped me survive til now honestly.
Fabio Ramirez says
Jean Nathalie M. M
Keira James says
Aw fuck… yeah.
Too much truth
Nina Felwitch says
I already was in this situation. My last serious attempt was almost exactly two years ago. Lying in this hospital bed, with these beeping machines around me, the doctors doing their best to keep me alive. It taught me that I had to pull my shit together and change my life.
Shortly after I moved to a different part of Germany and left everything behind. And that was the best decision I ever made.
Leiba R says
Story of my life.
Kinzy Kite says
Half the reason I haven’t gone through with it yet. Failing would leave me in an even worse place.