- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Anne Andres says
See also: Being transgender. Sadface.
An emotional roller coaster ride. Either it be happy or sad — it just drains me (or us) of what little energy we have left or able to produce for the day.
Raven Bakura Cullen says
Sammy Pearcey says
Perfectly describes most of my days lol
I am hating I am laughing.
Sir Butts of Butt says
Yeeeep. I know this one.
Michelle Bhoolai says
Please keep going with these. I feel like I should just send this link to friends and family who DON’T GET IT and have these comics explain for me. Because I can’t.
You’re welcome, and in general there’s a new strip weekly, more if I can.
I hope you know how much these comics mean to people, Clay…certainly constantly makes me feel like I’m not alone with these kinds of thoughts. Thank you for your efforts.
This just happened to me. I just want to crawl back in bed and cry.
today was one of those days. i DID crawl back into bed and cry, and hours later it’s still looming over me.
182 http://t.co/QESKukAF8l via @depressioncomix
It just does. http://t.co/9TMccpnR4M via @depressioncomix