- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Hello! I just wanted to leave a comment here saying how much I appreciate these comics. I don’t usually feel motivated enough to interact with others online but this comic paints such an accurate picture of what life is like for those of us who live with depression that I felt compelled to offer some encouragement for the continuation of the project. Thank you for this. It means so much to see these feelings validated.
After struggling with depression and voice hearing my whole life, I finally broke hard enough at uni to seek help. Three years later I graduated with a first and now I’m studying for a PhD. I love it here, it’s the first place I felt I belong. But yes, the pressure can get too much.
Thank you so much for this.
It was relieving to read this.. I’ve struggled to get my spouse to understand this. I gave four years of my life to the military all while my wife was going to school at a top college for her degree. When I got out, i put off my education so she could get her master’s and i worked. She’s suggested I should put it off another year cause of her internship. So when I mentioned what schools I thought were best for my career goals she called me selfish and how she thinks we should decide my school together because I haven’t considered her needs.. that my education is something we need to discuss together. She was also talking about wanting kids soon after she got done with school..
Sorry if this was too whiny. I feel like I actually fit in here with all of you. So thanks to all of you here and a big thanks to Clay for making this comic!
if you are not alive you won’t need to worry about anything