- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Learning that was such a revelation to me.
I really shouldn’t find this as funny as I do… but I think you’ve captured it perfectly. When this is your baseline for normal, it’s hilarious how *weird* and *shocking* it is to other people.
There’s still a part of me that can’t actually get my head around that there are people who think like that, in the same way that I can’t quite understand why people think it’s okay to laugh at sexual assault victims on the internet.
I originally thought the punchline was how one girl thought that life is short and wonderful.
I can remember the time before depression and how so against people who had tried, or had committed suicide, I was. I was basically like the brunette in this comic. and now I know how difficult it is to do it.
I was shocked when I found out people don’t think about killing themselves all the time
and then I became so very jealous
I still regularly get surprised by the thought that there are people who honestly enjoy and look forward to what life has to offer.
life is wonderful? is this a joke? because it’s not funny!
how is it wonderful? tell me so i can laugh with you! …………