- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
The thing is, sometimes it really is for attention. The other thing is, people are so busy telling you ”you are just looking for attention” that they never give you the actual attention you want… or care why you need it…
Maybe so, but it’s likely not a cry for attention like a play, or a one-man-show. It’s for attention like someone drowning in a sea and needing a lifesaver.
this.this is what EVERYONE says to me ecept mt gf………..
RobotMare (@RobotMare) says
If it’s for attention, why spend so much time trying to hide it? http://t.co/u8UoWAiewF via @depressioncomix
at first me no.. but now maybe I am looking for attentions.. its because I wanted help.. I’ve been searching for so long to find some answers that i have no choice but to tell them about my depression to some few people that i thought can help.. but until now.. i can’t find anyone who can really help me..
Kiko Sann says
I hate people who say this……..they only judge and make things get worse for depressed ones…….for me the world would be way better without them…….
man if i wished to gain *THIS MUCH FUCKING ATTENTION* i would have became a terrorist AND BLEW UP A FUCKING NATION WITH A HYDROGEN BOMB!
attention , attention , attention , attention WHY IS IT A CRIME TO BEG FOR A LITTLE BIT OF *CARE* when it’s me and it’s not a crime when others get it for free!? sheesh!
Jim Beaudry says
Passive aggression is still abuse.
It takes effort as times to not be my own abuser.
Exactly what I ask