- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Amazing. This is me down to a T, or whatever the saying is.
Thank you for this comic. I now feel far less inept. I really thought I was alone with this. It really affects my work life too.
Ha, this is me exactly. But I never knew it had anything to do with depression… I’ve always thought it was because of my personality. I suppose my depression affects my personality in many ways.
Oh wow. I really thought I was just boring. Could it really be part of depression??
My entire family can talk over me. My college friends can, and even people on skype and teamspeak (Godforbid I get loud and try to get attention, then they call me rude when they were talking over me). I always thought it was just me. I feel slightly better now.
I was like this even before i was little and until now.. But i know this is part of me and not because of depression.. or are people like this have a high tendency to have a depression?
The glass in the bottom panel is huge, was that intentional?
It’s the same size as everyone else’s. It’s the character in the middle who is as he feels, small and insignificant.
Miguel Leon says
This is me but when the 3rd or 4th person shows up i leave because i feel drowned out and like an extra wheel.